Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

I Keep Thinking About Food - Ahh

Parmesan Risotto with Chopped White Mushrooms, Sugar Snaps and Salami
Sweet Corn on Cob (I can still eat this even after Omnivore's Dilemma)

I got off work early tonight and decided to make one of my favorite Italian dishes - risotto! I had all the ingredients I needed at home and it seemed to be a good idea. When I lived in San Francisco and would order dinner from North Beach I almost always would order risotto for dinner and panna cotta for dessert. In fact, these two are such faves I listed them both as interests on my fb profile. Since I didnt want to spend four hours making panna cotta (it takes a while to solidfy/cool), I paired my dinner with corn on the cob - a sweet supplement.

Panna cotta with fresh berries remains to be my favorite dessert -

0 thoughts: