Pages

Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Spring Is Here! Tuesday New York City Adventures

Spring is finally here, and I realize now, it probably wont last so long as we head into a probable hot hot Summer. The weather is perfect, and so yesterday, Ben and I took a walk in the city (starting in the West Village), before dinner in the Lower East Side.  We accidentally overshot the LES, and ended up in Chinatown.

There's always lots happening in the city. I may not be the best street photographer, but there are still endless activity to document at any moment! More street pics to come in the future :)


3 thoughts:

It so colorful downtown - always something interesting - Roseann, thank you for being great company as always.

Thanks for being such a good friend! I appreciate it! :) Cant wait to see your pics too!!

I got this site from my friend who informed me regarding this site and now this time
I am visiting this website and reading very informative
content at this time.

Also visit my web-site; agen bola murah