Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday Morning at Home


Over the past week, I've been trying to clean up my apartment because it's been messy for too long. A week later, and after getting rid of some things, I realize how much work it is to paint and am not sure if it is worth the effort.

I've been scrounging online for various pieces to refresh the look in my apartment but havent come up with much that would work. This morning after sleeping in and making lavender cupcakes, I decided to photograph some items in my apartment that I like - and in doing so, I notice there are many things that are placed just the way I like. When the apt is photo-friendly, I will post pictures as part of a series, Project Apt ...

On a different note, my lavender cupcakes turned out fine ... although there was a minor frosting glitch which turned some cupcakes into two-tones (look at the pretty rose below). The cake portion was super light and fluffy bc I beat the egg whites to a peaky foam. I also made last night almond gelatin with strawberries. And I was a lil amused by how I got a discount with the fruit vendor after unintentionally making a bummy face!

Lavender Cupcakes

Almond and Strawberries in a Rose Silicone Mold

1 thoughts:

how did the dance party go?