Pages

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Scrambling in San Francisco


All Banana Buttoned Up

Last week went by in a jiffy, everything happened so quickly, particularly bc the end of the week got busy (learned that we need to provide a fairness opinion in 1-2 weeks). I was scrambling all day Thursday to get things done and throughout the entire day (and later weekend), I felt like I was running out of time (didnt eat lunch until 6P). And on my ride to Newark airport I saw Duck Tours bus smash into a Honda Civic ... that caused quite a delay around Lincoln Tunnel.

Even so, I made it in one piece to San Francisco on Thursday evening and ended up pulling an all-nighter. Because I'm a bit tired, I'll leave this to be a photo update -

I finally got to meet baby Evan. It's been so long since I've been around babies, but he was fun and learned how to stick his tongue out (almost)

Six dimensions of baby Evan
Ready for a Morning Walk
A Sleeping Baby. His yawns are my favorite.
Old Bean Love Him Oh So Much.

And got to see family ...

My Mom and Me Outside of Town for Lunch
I've Worn This Tee 5 yrs in a Row on July 4th
Someone Who Now Takes More Photos Than Me

And after a tiring trip home on redeye and work, I decided to make some fruit crumble mostly because I wanted to make use of the blueberries sitting in my fridge waiting to be eaten.
Blueberry Peach Crumble with Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice

3 thoughts:

awww...such a cute little boy :) All these food pictures are making me hungry everything looks so good. Did you take all the pictures?

Thanks! And yes, I snapped the pics

I hate when work gets in the way of life...sounds like a pretty stressful travel...but its worth it to spend with family. Besides, the weather was perfect this weekend.