Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

Summer Time Slacking Update


Summertime Sliders

I've been cooking a lot more meat lately. Last Sunday, I went over to Davis' and made meatballs (black pepper, salt, chilli flakes, garlic, fennel, olive oil, bread crumbs and one egg) and sliders (with tomato, avocado (to make it Californian), and onions)! It was such a meatful day and goes to show that I'm far from vegetarian ...

Last night, I made a different type of meatballs with garlic, scallions, ginger, soy sauce, oyster sauce, cooking wine and cornstarch). It was yummy and I ate the leftovers today for lunch over some homemade coconut rice.

Even I admit this is a lil boring, hopefully by the end of this weekend I'll have a more meaningful blogpost.

1 thoughts:

how funny that you slacked on your blog after your "addicted to blog" post...