Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Just Thinking

In Chelsea Getting Ready to Shop
I'm in the Mirror

I feel like I've been on a break lately, from life - I havent done much baking, cooking, reading, eating, photography, shopping etc., but I have been getting plenty of rest! I think as things get cooler and the leaves start to change color, I'll be inspired to be outside more. I'd probably do a Central Park Fall series again part two ...

I cant believe next week is October, time flies. September/October are busy birthday months: Old Bean (9/23, Happy Birthday!!), Bud (9/29), Me (10/3) and Mom (10/8)! Theyre not with me otherwise there'd be lotsa cake!

P.S. Happy Birthday Old Bean!

1 thoughts:

Sometimes we all need a break...esp. when its hot outside. I don't deal with heat well. More of a cool weather person.

In any case, you seem to be just about the most active person I know, so your "break" is probably a relative thing.