Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Terrific September Weekend :: Instagram Pics

I had such a terrific weekend!  It started off Friday when I super productively spent a few hours in Penn Station (went to DMV, got camera professionally cleaned, shopped at Macy*s and Old Navy, and visited St Michael's).  Saturday am was dedicated to a family session (with 2 boys with the bluest of blue eyes), and in the pm, I went to mass with Tony at St Josephs.  Following mass we shopped at the Strand and had ramen for dinner, which was perfect with the rain.

Then came Sunday - 2 yoga classes (took and photographed) and hung out w the yoga pals a bit after in Midtown East.  And at night, my closest pals surprised me by all coming together and celebrating my birthday, even though it's not for another month. How did they even find Howard? Leave it up to Marissa to coordinate I suppose. A Babycakes vegan apple tart with star shaped candles and a birthday song on a Sunday night (and perfectly curly hair) at a cute vino bar in Tribeca (Terroir) - how could I not be happy?

Thanks a million! Lots of love!