Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Sweet Surprise Proposal :: Brooklyn Engagement Photography

I've been photographing lots and lots lately, and I have a huge backlog of posts to make.  One of them, a sweet surprise proposal took place last Sunday at the Garden of the River Cafe.  Technically for this, I was supposed to be incognito, but the challenge was that garden area was somewhat intimate and quiet.  Luckily, I met a very cute couple from Madrid who chatted with me, so I wouldnt stand out while I snapped pics (their pic is at the end of this post).  We had a lovely conversation about pizza and med school while I snapped away. 

Proposals are always v special because the emotions are completely raw - pure happiness + lots of light!  In chronological order:

1 thoughts:

so adorable:) nice pics too :)